What Hosts are saying

I am wanting to export all individual reservation details to a csv or excel file. With multiple properties I am having someone enter all reservation details and bookings into my owners spreadsheets, but cannot work out a process or means of easily getting... Latest reply by Ramona2
    Adrienne hates a knock on the front door!She hates it because, she has to put so much effort into getting there to answer it.More often than not she will not answer it in the hope that whoever is there will give up and come back later when I am around. Th... Latest reply by Stephanie
    • IMG20190710165036.jpg
    • IMG20190710173822.jpg
    WARNING TO ALL HOSTS, if you ever get a guest from Airbnb who offends against the rules. I had the issue that one guest shows up as two people while booked only for one during Oktoberfest in Munich, Germany in 2018. Airbnb did not check the situation a... Latest reply by Alice595
    Hi! I have a guest who first came for one night and has been extending her stay by one additional night every day for the last 6 days. Each time she extends she presumably pays airbnb. But none of the funds have been released to me yet. Why not? When do I... Latest reply by Cristal11
    My wife and I rent our primary residence during the summer and for the most part we've been staying with family and friends while our house is occupied. This is inconvenient because we are basically living out of our suitcases so we have been thinking abo... Latest reply by Kaylee18
    I have a guest in my apartment for 3 nights. I have the thermostat behind a locked case, because after having most guests ignore my request to not adjust the thermostat without asking (in the summer, they would adjust it to very low temperatures causing m... Latest reply by David4226