What Hosts are saying

Just looking over my (fairly full) seasonal schedule and I noticed the little red dots on my ABB calender. Click and I get a message "Your listing appeared in search for this night but people booked other listings that are about $93 less per night". No... Latest reply by Tiny-Haven0
    My friend rented to an elderly guest who had a stroke while in residence at her apartment in Mexico. She arranged for doctors, an ambulance, and the patient was transferred to a hospital one hour from the rental. The treating physician called my friend fo... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I had a guest call me to tell me about why they are having trouble with their payment method. Reservation is not for some time....they seemed worried it was cancelled. Its not. I directed them to Airbnb. Does anyone know if Airbnb reaches out directly to... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi AirBnB community, I have learned about the Sharing Experience on Airbnb. There are many destinations are launch and those people in those destinations are happy to share their experiences with Airbnb clients. This is great to have this tool that you of... Latest reply by Stephanie
    I am getting more and more annoyed by guests who don't respect my check-in and check-out hours - and what I thought were basic manners. Since I have self check-in available, people just show up in my house hours before my check-in time, make themselves a... Latest reply by Louise0
    I plan to start short term renting for two rooms in my house in Harris county Houston Texas USA. 1. Do I need to take any permit from city of Houston or Harris county for complaince? 2. I know that Hotel Occupany Tax has to be paid to State of Texas which... Latest reply by Jerry358
    Thoughts and condolences to those far and close by who have lost loved ones in the tragic and unfortunate White Island, New Zealand Volcanic Eruption this week. It's unknown if any were/ are ABB users however they are all people who are from our communiti... Latest reply by Helen427