What Hosts are saying

Imagine my surprise when I heard from my longtime home insurance carrier that my policy does not cover my home since it is listed for shorter term rentals. I found out that when I have a guest, my entire home becomes a business. My research into solving... Latest reply by Ruth425
    Hi Airbnb hosts, I'd love your input into a situation I've just had with a guest. I am relatively new to hosting, although reached superhost status and stayed as a guest in many properties. Here is the case: I rent separate rooms in my home and recently ... Latest reply by Dr--Lori0
    This topic has been raised before but always seems to die out without being properly answered or resolved. The problem (for us) is as follows - With listing in edit mode, the creation of the guide book works ok. It can also be updated and edited ok. But w... Latest reply by Edward-and-Sao0
    Hi everyone,Has anyone ever hosted a guest who inturn used your address for their mail without your knowledge? If so how did you solve the issue?. A guest booked and stayed in my house for 5 nights. After a month she left , I have started to recieve her ... Latest reply by Rowena29
    I love Airbnb but, I just don't know how much more of this useless 'tinkering' I can stand!I have just about had enough! Two fairly major changes have taken place recently that do not make sense on any level. 1/... The host review page: Here is what we us... Latest reply by Susan1028
    • old review  1a.png
    • New review process for hosts 1.png
    • Guest resources..png