What Hosts are saying

OK, I hope I'm not speaking too soon (touching wood etc) but since we changed to a two-night minimum stay, last September, I don't think we've had anything less than 5* ratings. [We made the change because we had a run of one-nighter/four-star guests.] I ... Latest reply by Patricia55
    Hello, I need to bring to notice that my past guest saurab has been lying to me about hot water, also one of my amenity stopped working because of him. Also I saw change in his behaviour. I not sure if what will be done about it but it is my duty to infor... Latest reply by Stephanie
    I want to be able to offer bookings in blocks of 7 days during peak times. I am only able to do the changeover on the same day each week e.g. a Saturday.Can I fix the check-out date somehow? I know I can set the max and min to 7 days, but this will preven... Latest reply by Helen427
    I've been an Airbnb host for 3 years and landlord for 20 years.I am seasoned and cynical. Yet, why am I always so slow to see the scam? Guests booked for 20 days. Not my preference, but so be it.Guests had a "service" poodle. I really don't like that. Da... Latest reply by Laís2
    I am looking to swap a week.Our cabin is located on the Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri.I am looking for something in Colorado near Estes or Buena Vista, or anything beachfront/close, in Florida or Alabama.Please let me know if you have anything. Ellen Hic...
    I have real proof that airbnb does not have any intention to honour cancellation policies. Sometimes guest have a change of mind and what a full refund. Sometimes a savy guest who knows airbnb will refund them if they can complain enough will use this to ... Latest reply by Alessandra193
    I just published my first listing on Airbnb "New Bright Cozy Home Near Levi's Stadium", which is located in Santa Clara, CA, USA. Can anyone see if? Don't understand why I can't see it on search Latest reply by Emiel1