What Hosts are saying

Hello all! I'm new to hosting and this is the 4th guest I've had. I have a single gues staying and he's from out of the country. He is demanding I make him meals and drive him places. He also is demanding he stay until 2am the day after his checkout time... Latest reply by Sam397
    Hii have a chance of getting a very reasonably prized tempur bed for our airbnb apartment. Personally i love tempur but i am not sure how people on general like it, whether this would be a good spelling point or just something which divides views/deters g... Latest reply by Robin4
    So I have just received a booking request from a guest who's profile name is an email address. I have asked the user if their name is actually an email address and had no response.I have reported the user to Airbnb but they seem to A okay with this. Airbn... Latest reply by Brett3
    • Screen Shot 2019-03-13 at 6.01.07 pm.png
    Why is it that every time we take a couple of steps forward we seem to take three back!What has happened in Christchurch has turned so many lives upside down and it is to be hoped does not do too much damage in the way of further alienating sections of ou... Latest reply by Stephanie
    Hello, I would like to ask a question if someone can answer. My Guest received fromme an offer. while reviewing the offer, he says the platform is asking immewdite payment instead of the norla 50 % at the booking. Is anybody able to explain me why ? the y... Latest reply by MariaCristin13