What Hosts are saying

hi i am trying really hard to enter my payout infohowever1) i am being asked an IBAN which i dont have (banks in Hong Kong do not have IBAN) and it seems i cannot go past this step without entering an IBAN2) i am asked to complete the verification steps h... Latest reply by Monica1229
    We had a guest make a booking for 1 person, alarm bells did ring so we asked her to confirm the amount actually staying for the weekend. She replied 2 people for the 1st night and 5 for the second night. Mmm.... how do you charge for this? Latest reply by Kelly149
    Two years ago we had a young Frenchman named Emeric stay here with his parents, Carole & Eric. Emeric started off his review by saying, “Sometimes when you travel, you make beautiful encounters”!How right he is, words can’t describe how nice some of my gu... Latest reply by Robin4
    • IMG20190728132227.jpg
    • IMG20190728132506.jpg
    I am not concerned about a star system that holds hosts responsible for those things hosts can do something about.I am concerned about including items that a host has no control over, such as the location or how difficult it is for a particular guest to f... Latest reply by Margaret592
    Has anyone else had guests that try to abuse the infants number? My most recent run in with is was a guest that said they had 4 infants. I wish Airbnb would give control to the host as to how to handle infants. (That they add up in the total guest count i... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    I'm a superhost living in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. On July 2, late in the afternoon, a guy ringed my door bell. He asked me if he had to be at my adress regarding an AirBnB reservation he had made with a woman supposedly called Judith -- and he asked m... Latest reply by Kelly149
    Yesterday I looked at the pricing for this summer and when I logged in today every day had been changed to our minimum value. Every Day. Anyone else experiencing this? Latest reply by Maxine3
    As other hosts have mentioned the process to get a booking has become drawn out due to guests simply stating "I want to stay with my wife at your place" or something similar. The booking request is missing ALL pertinent information that will assist any ho... Latest reply by Susan151