What Hosts are saying

client oriented on the west.I had 2 first guests in different booking systems, who understood right away i am new to daily rent format.And they took full advantage upon the situation, leaving all dirty, not wanting to cover the damage etc. But then I dec... Latest reply by Olga464
    Are you having any issues lately with guests being able to auto-book without having a government ID verified on their account? I have my settings set to require this, always have. Yet I keep getting bookings that when I check the guest's profile, ID is n... Latest reply by Terri151
    i have listed my property on air bnb but have not received a single reservation request so far. how do i need to proceed? Latest reply by Emiel1
    If you're an Air BnB host in Bournemouth, Poole or Christchurch on the South coast of the UK then get in touch if you need help with your enquiries, changeovers or day to day management of your air bnb property. I'm local, i manage a couple of other prope...
    Hi, I just got started on hosting and bought all the bedding for winter. I am curious on what everyone use for summer blankets? Do you leave blankets in the closets or do you have your cleaning people make the beds with a quilt or something else for eve... Latest reply by Mark116

Bot

Dear AirBnb Bots - Why do you have names? Wouldn't be better to go by Bot? I get Marco replying. Seems to be nice Bot....He not real Deep Just my thoughts.....Marc (human) Latest reply by Marc457
    Hello everyone, I heard from some of you, that having a good listing description can help find the right guests for your listing. A listing description can help your guests picture what their stay will be like and manage their expectations, better. ... Latest reply by Clara116
    • Description.jpg
    Hello AirBnb Community, I know I set up an automatic message to be sent to guests once they reserve our space a few months ago, but now I cannot find it! In this message, I asked guests to let us know the purpose of their visit, how many pets and what typ... Latest reply by Hannelize0
    Some of my guests who are coming from southern countries are requesting it to be:+26C = 78,8 °F The basic temperature that central governmental heating provides in 2018-2019 here in Ukraine (Eastern Europe) in the center of the capital inside 150 years o... Latest reply by Olga464