What Hosts are saying

I had a horrible experience with guests who amougnst many other things, scratched my 115 year old hardwood floor, which will require me to refinish the entire first floor living and dining room in order to match the stain and smoked on the property. They ... Latest reply by Jennifer464
    what is the possibility that the guests start to press on you with their own rules, because of bigger quantity of people in "their team"? You know, what I mean. You still can control one human, but bigger quantity may lead into a trouble. Did you have con... Latest reply by Olga464
    I have come across an interesting comment in the private feedback from a recent guest who stayed for 7 days. As is often the case, the issues are raised at the time of the stay, despite the guests being asked to let us know if there is an issue. We have p... Latest reply by Brian686
    Hi Everyone, I started Airbnbing a guest suite in my house in Oakland, CA in June 2018. It’s going great. There are no shared spaces, private entry. We have an extra bedroom that I’d like to make use of but I keep going back and forth about it. Here’s the... Latest reply by Shannon187
    Airbnb just released our 1099 tax form and it has the income assigned to the wrong tax payer! I have tried calling into the airbnb host helpline and nobody is able to give me an answer on fixing this document. I am getting concerned because the incorre... Latest reply by Jeff570
    Hello out there!Has anyone else considered using the principles of the gift economy for room rentals? I just did. It's a risk and I am taking it. For three years I have hosted the most lovely people.With all the advertising lately, Airbnb is promoting ... Latest reply by Paul1255
    I have my website built through Blogger. I have both of my listing embedded there. For some reason they show an old price and don't pull my new pricing despite deleting the links and re embedding again. Is there a secret? Latest reply by Steve85