What Hosts are saying

Someone has just asked about listing pricing for the Atlanta Superbowl, and I answered a question on Sunday from a host in Atlanta who had listed his property to take advantage of the Superbowl. I just went back to get the details of that post and guess w... Latest reply by Lizzie
    Recently I have noticed that I have had to drop my rate drastically to be competitive. A person has come into my neighborhood and bought up several small houses and turned them into Airbnb properties. I welcome competition and I believe in having several ... Latest reply by Mark116
    I'm a relatively new host. I have instant booking turned on, with the all the available safety-net requirements enabled (good reviews, government id etc.) Unfortunately, I made the dreaded newbie mistake of declining "inquiries" that come in from people w... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hi Airbnb Community, A young lady has just booked my Airbnb apartment, and sent the following message: "Looking forward to the stay too. My 3 girlfriends and I are going to be out and around the town for my 21st birthday. So we basically just looking to s... Latest reply by Emilia42
    Hello everyone,I have been hosting slightly over than half a year now, my unit is in damansara perdana. I am facing difficulty in finding company that provide housekeeping services that includes clean the unit and do the laundry. Most of the time i do my...