What Hosts are saying

Hi Everyone, I have had a great experience with Airbnb - However I have a Guest who has asked to stay - I have quickly responded and now have a booking for 3 nights. This Guest has been on Airbnb since 2015 and has No reviews. Her Photo shows three women ... Latest reply by Michelle-And-Michael0
    boa noite gente to bem apreensiva é a primeia vez que alugo minha casa hoje uma pessoa entou em contato cmg e eu em conversa com ele esclareci que teria que ficar durante cinco dias acho que eei em nao colocar isso exposto a outra questao é que ele coloco...
    Sometimes I feel I'm a one-woman band on the subject of pricing, for I believe that most hosts undervalue their properties, not to mention their time. My philosophy has always been that "you get what you pay for," so if I see a room going for $39 a night... Latest reply by Ann72
    When you get over-enthusiastic about something, strange things begin to happen!A couple of months ago I prepared to plant out vegetables and I gave the soil a real kick along. I used every aid I could lay my hands on to make sure these vegies lacked nothi... Latest reply by Robin4
    • IMG20190120192400.jpg
    • IMG20190120192513.jpg
    • IMG20190122145341.jpg
    Someone has just booked and I cant see anything about them. Their profile pictures or reviews or anything! Latest reply by Emiel1
    Host quickly informed renter about the damaged bar stool upon check-out. Renter admitted to the damages but refuses to pay. He even use coarse languages and argued that the broken stool might had caused injuries to him and he might want to bring up to leg... Latest reply by Mark116
    Hello everyone,i really woried 'bout something. I don't understand why, but Booking.com just don't accepted my iCal link from AirBnB.com. The Booking just show me a message sayind that my iCal link doesn't exists. There's another one with this issue? Whe...