What Hosts are saying

Hi, I recently receive an enquiry today which the guest selected the dates to book 2 nights from today's date. however I did checked my availability notice is set 3 days notice. So i am a bit confuse how come the guest can manage to set the date to send m... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi, I have a guest who booked our place for 28 nights (for March 2019). The booking was done in August 2018. Unfortunately, the guest sent me a message that he had an emergency and will not proceed with the vacation and is asking politely if he could refu... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I just recently signed up to Air BNB plus and had a photographer come and take images of my property. I am happy with the images but feel that the Air bnb plus "formula" is just too bland. I thought I would be able to add extra images of my property ie..m... Latest reply by Ben551
    Hi fellow hostsWe are experienced airbnb co-hosts based in Melbourne, Australia and manage several inner city properties (both our own and as co-hosts). It is our aim to help our clients achieve the best returns possible for their properties so please ge... Latest reply by Marc-and-MJ0
    My feeling has always been that when an inquiry comes in there will be dates attached to it and the option will be there to grant a pre-approval or decline....that's what the big green box says in the email!But many contributors here have said just answer... Latest reply by Ben551
    • enquiry.png
    Hi. I have a 10/4 house on Miami (Coral Gables) area. Would be more profitable to divide it on three separate units 3 bedrooms each? Or such a big house would be an advantage because not many houses can host over 20 people at the same house?Any suggestion... Latest reply by Paul154