What Hosts are saying

Hi, I have a guest wanting to book, however she would like to know how much she is going to be charged and when. On other platforms it gives me the full breakdown of payments and on what dates they will be charged. How do I view this on Airbnb or do I nee... Latest reply by Lauren551
    Just a tip for new Hosts. Look carefully not only at the Reviews for Guests but check the number of Recommendations against the number of reviews. If different, there could be reasons for that. Latest reply by Ben551
    rude inconsiderate americans p*e*Y*T*O*N from NYC and her 'b o y f r i e n d' Flakes flakes flakes don't accept them. Latest reply by Kath9
    Hi...not sure what to do. guest emailed to ask if i allowed pets, i said yes and that it was an option on my listing, guest says my property doesnt show up if she chooses the search filter for dogs allowed.I have checked the listing and "Pets Allowed" is ... Latest reply by Kath9
    AirBnB recently introduced the 'none refundable booking discount'. Guests can choose to pay the price for the selected regular cancellation policy or get a 10% discount for none refundable bookings. I think that this is a great feature. But where do guest... Latest reply by Mary-and-Marvin0
    I am a host over then 3 years and we have servel accounts as we are running a huge business in London, i notised that recenlty AIRBNB Agents ( Case Manager ) are being unhelpful , Unfriendly and not being accurate at every single thing, not even following...
    Olá sou nova aqui no Airbnb! Recebi 9 hóspedes até o momento!Gostaria de saber se vocês deixam alguma regra da casa escrita(aviso),tenho enfrentado algumas dificuldades,como manchas de maquiagem e diversas manchas nas toalhas de banho,mais de 2 vezes pegu... Latest reply by Cacia1
    Hi All, back in October 2018 I lost the multi view calender facility but with help from this discussion page I managed to get it back, since yesterday this is no longer showing on my account, the properties are showing and the names of guests who have alr... Latest reply by Jena2