What Hosts are saying

This is really frustrating, I've created a new listing, however, it seems that no-one can make any bookings - even though the dates are available and I have placed no restrictions on people trying to book. The message that people are receiving when trying... Latest reply by Lori-And-Jarred0
    Do any of you know when we will receive a 2018 Tax Summary? I keep looking at my profile and it keeps showing my 2017 Tax Summary.
    I recently had two guests spend approximately ten days in my home which I live in as well. The two women stayed in one queen sized bed in a room adjacent to another guest and the three women shared a bathroom. On day TEN, one of the women spoke to me as i... Latest reply by Bryan10
    Help! I am new to BNB. I live by a Navy base and thought it would be great for graduations. This weekend I had a request from a recruit who wanted to get off base and chill for the night with his buddies. I agreed as I so appreciate their service to ou... Latest reply by Cheri33
    Hello. I have a lot of question related to CoHost new policy. I use the option of CoHosting as a business and now I can't have visibility of anything. I can't see the payout trasaction history, I can't confirm that the host is not going to change my porce...
    Once a reservation is booked there is no way to see if an extra guest fee was charged b.c. it is not listed in the payout fees. It is presumed to be included in the price per night but since there is no way to see the listing price for booked dates there ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi everyone! Hope you are well I have question, if i have coffee machine at the apartment should I serve with coffee beans also? Thanks in advance and have a wonderful day to all Latest reply by Vano2
    Ok so I read endless pages on , When airbnb pays the host, how the state taxes are paid, And does aribnb send a 1099 or income statement for fed. income in the US> lets face it the site is hugh and information is scattered all over !!! With that said ...