What Hosts are saying

Hey guys, First time here and I want to share some thoughts on my recent experience on damages and security deposits, as a guest. I know many of you have similar issues, but probably on the other side. But the logic applies to both sides, I believe. I b... Latest reply by Jackie148
    I am gobsmacked by the lack of response, care and aid provided by Airbnb in a situation involving a hosting experience where my house was ransacked and valuable items stolen along with many other items including passports, bank details and tax information... Latest reply by Kelly149
    I am new to hosting and I was wondering if anyone here is hosting in the Mt Hood Area of Oregon near Zigzag per chance. I see there are lots of vacations spots up there due to it being a great location all year aroundfor everything "Oregon" but are there ...
    Hello A guest reviewed me and I would like to respond but I don't know if the guest can then respond to that etc as i don't want there to be back and forth. So my question is can the guest respond once i respond to his review? Latest reply by Kath9
    Dear all, i just got a problem, as i have to go back to my home country for a while, almost one month, how to cancel the bookings in Jan, there are about 5 bookings in this month, so I am afraid of cancelling too many times, I tried to block the calendar,... Latest reply by Cristian213
    Hi, I want to know how to change my cancellation policy as a host step by step, where is the setting button? I want to change from 'flexible' to 'moderate', thanks! Latest reply by Jie15
    Hi all,I always wondered why my search ranking did move much on airbnb, I done a lot of research updated my listing, my profile, my pictures and much more however doing all that, my listing still did not move much in the search ranking.Then one day I was... Latest reply by Emilia42