What Hosts are saying

Hello all, I recently had a bitter experiance with airbnb, my first reservation was about to arrive and 3 days before arrival my account gets blocked, and i have no way to contact the customer cause he was from abroad and cannot access airbnb customercare...
    Not sure which part of this is worse, the ban part seems like an utter nightmare since all it takes is a complaint from neighbours The NSW government will impose a 180-day cap on the number of days empty properties can be rented in Sydney, and will give s... Latest reply by Sarah-And-Tom0
    So we had guests book yesterday for four days beginning today. They've been good to communicate & the reviews I read were good. I didn't check the kind of reviews they leave. They came with a child which is fine, we have a very kid friendly home, however ... Latest reply by Donatella26
    There were specific dates in April that I set for a 5-day minimum stay however a guest was able to book 2 days only. Once I realized their booking was not the length of time I previously set, I contacted the guest to notify them of the "miss-match". I a... Latest reply by Lisa723
    I rented out a private room on Airbnb and gave out 50% discount for 30 day stays. The base price I set is as low as Airbnb allow, which is USD 10(nightly), I’m from malaysia so... USD 10 = MYR 42. But my guest paid Airbnb MYR 390(for 30 nights); he sent a... Latest reply by Cherryl0
    hi guys, just started as a host. can some one tell me when asking for address is my home address. the banks address or the place i am hosting address? Thanks Latest reply by Steve143
    Ciaoieri cancellerò la foto della copertina su Airbnb plus perché non mi piace (è la foto della strada, quindi voglio cambiarla con un'altra nell'appartamento), dopo questo la mia pubblicità non è disponibile quindi nessuno puoi prenotarlo o vederlo. Qual...