What Hosts are saying

Folks, I should know better, Doh. I view my calendar primarily on my desktop (iMac). Sometimes I view the calendar on my phone (iPhone X). On my desktop I usually select the "all listings" option for my two separetely listed bedrooms. I attempted to do so... Latest reply by Emiel1
    I offer early check in at no additional charge, if it's available - if the guest before hasn't requested late check out and if me or my cleaner feel we can get done in time. We are getting a lot of requests for it now: I'd estimate that a third of guests ... Latest reply by Emilia42
    나는 한국에 친구가 필요하기 때문에 한국에 곧 올 것이고, 나는 친구가 필요하기 때문에 우리가 얘기하고 또한 도시를 돌아 다닐 때 나를 보여줍니다.
    Hello everyone,How can i find a co-host in my area? Thank you,Carla
    My house is newly furnished in a condominium. I have apply for Internet from the telco company, however there is no port available, I had to be in the waiting list. My listing clearly informed NO WIFI, However, this guest make booking, complain I should ... Latest reply by Robin4
    I had a guest I did not meet until they left. They did not look at all like the profile picture. How does one know that the person booking the room is the actual person showing up? Can I require ID and car information? Latest reply by Julia1
    This applies to airbnb in Thailand Our apartment building has recently put up very threatening signs about short-term stay. The sign says ‘that day/week rental are not allowed and illegal. They also report that travellers who do not report to the juristi... Latest reply by Beststayinphuket0