What Hosts are saying

There's a limit to everything. And when you have crossed the line, when more than a house it seems to live in a stable, when you have to deal with a filtyhost and four dirty students (guests), your journey turns to a total nightmare. I'm sinking down int... Latest reply by Emily352
    I have tried several times to text him and leave message for him to know what time he is checking in. And no responses , and I have told him several times that I do not leave keys , for lock box not allowed in my city unless you are selling your house. He... Latest reply by Lisa723
    Hi, i am new in airbnb, and i charge $10 for each reservation, but if i have one guest to book my place for more than one week, is it better to change their towel every other days ? If i do that, what is you suggest to charge more cleaning fee, and it loo... Latest reply by Carmel26
    Actually I generally know what a BAD guest looks like and thankfully I haven't had many. But I'm curious how hosts handle and review the not great and not terrible guests. If for us the average airbnb guest is pretty damnwell close to perfect, I.E. kitche... Latest reply by Carmel26
    Hello, I have a big problem with Airbnb and I don’t know what to do. It’s been more than 2 months since they are taking 30% of every booking that I have for USA taxes! The only problem is that I live in Paris and my flat is here! So nothing to do with USA... Latest reply by Ana1386
    I am blessed to have a shining light as a competitor, Dario.Although he owns no properties, he is the face on many airbnb no-host bedrooms.His places seem nice, no nonsense and well-run. His places are always low-priced.I often wish to emulate him. I just... Latest reply by Paul154
    I had a booking this weekend for 16 guest (my property sleeps 16). I charge an extra 30 per guest/per night if the numberof people exceeds the number that the property holds (16) the guest knew this since the begening and said there would be no more than ... Latest reply by Helen3