What Hosts are saying

I would like to ask is it possible to adjust the price if someone books for 6 people and for 1 person. The price will be different, because for I person I have just one apartment and for 6 two apartments next to each other. How I can solve this? Latest reply by Emiel1
    Hi guys, I'm a host and there's a payment (only from a few days ago) in my transaction history to my PayPal account. It shows it had been paid out to me. But I had changed my email address and forgotten to update my payment method at Air bnb. So the tran... Latest reply by Mybest0
    Hi everyoneMy guest and I negotiated a fee and I changed the daily rate. He booked and then the 10% discount was incorrectly applied due to him staying for longer than 7 days. I want to charge him that discount back however he hasn't paid the reservation... Latest reply by Letti0
    Hello to all hosts around the world!Currently I’m only offering short term stays 2-5 nights. I don’t have smart pricing activated. I prefer just a nightly price unless I manually change certain dates pricing myself. Most of my guests only book two nights.... Latest reply by Ned-And-Laura0
    Hi All,We are quite new to hosting, only starting a few months ago. We rent out our entire house (guests check in using a key safe). We have a 3 bedroom house and accommodate up to six guests. We charge extra for more than 2 guests to cover the extra laun... Latest reply by Rebecca181