What Hosts are saying

Hi Everyone,Just curious if any hosts use the Snooze option on your listing when you know you will not be able to temporary respond to an inquiry/booking? for example you might be at a wedding, dinner, or at a function where having a device on is not prop... Latest reply by Gordon0
    I've only been a host for about 10 months. I am now starting to get guests who are returning for a second visit. Do you do anythinng spcial for them to show your appreciation?• Change up your snacks or put out something special• Offer a discount• Provide... Latest reply by Gregory87
    I'm starting to feel like demanding guests are far easier to manage. I have recently had a couple of sets of guests who ignore communication, don't ask for anything, and go radio silent for days on end. So frankly, I prefer the ones I had before that who... Latest reply by Mélanie80
    As an Airbnb Host we are allowed under the Airbnb system to offer a posted room rate (just like any hotel) and also charge a "cleaning fee" which the guest making the reservation will ONLY SEE once they proceed to make a reservation. Both are added toget... Latest reply by Robin4
    Hi. I have a guest interested in my place. Her questions were somewhat odd at first, but I decided to send her a special offer anyway. From her questions, it has become obvious that she may be a problem if she is a guest (i told her there may be people... Latest reply by Susan1188
    Hi y'all, please reply if you can help me I have two beds on my listing, however i also want to add a mettress so i do not mislead the extra person that can stay. I am listing 5 people, but i only have two beds on the prfile. If they really want 5 people,... Latest reply by Stephen596
    I am out of the country part of the winter every year. My listing is adjusted for that, making the whole house available instead of the suite. I have a house sitter/manager while I’m gone. I need more than 24 hours to get the information to her to give he... Latest reply by Ellen97
    Hello everyone, I am please to announce we have our next Community Spotlight. To recap, the Community Spotlight is where we ask one community member a few questions, to get to know them a little better. One thing to add, I thought it was about time w... Latest reply by Cathie19
    • Community Spotlights.png
    • Cathie.png