What Hosts are saying

Hi have cancelled a booking but the cottacge is available again for the same guests. It shows cancelled. How do I remove it for the guest to book again or if I can block those dates for their vist? Latest reply by Kath9
    My reservations are down sharply in the last few months, so I tried searching for my listing as a traveler.I found that my listing came much later in searches with the most basic search criteria (from #1 to #13-20)I also discovered that the “Family Collec...
    Due to a recent UI changes to Travelling -> Trips section, Business guests can no longer obtain Invoice with their Business details, for tax expensing and corporate refunds. Only receipts are now available, but they don't include Business details (such as... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    I am astounded to find out that Airbnb is allowing guest to only use an intial for their account . I confirmed a booking and no first no last name as it normally populated . Hotels do not even allow this !!!!! Am I really expected to keep a reservation of... Latest reply by Wendy55
    I've been hosting for a year and always have great guests. We rent our upstairs bedrooms and are always at our home when guests stay with us. I just had an unexplained cancellation24 hours prior to arrival. I contacted my guest via text message and he did... Latest reply by Sandy330
    Hello Everyone, I am a second year design student currently working on an academic AirBnB design and styling project. I have created a small questionnaire to help me better my undertanding of the way AirBnB works as well as get the Hosts' point of view. ...