What Hosts are saying

Hi, I have recently started using Airbnb and have query when it comes to the special offer. I had come to an agreement of a $1261 for 10 nights stay including service fees. So when i went to put in my special offer i put in $1116 for 10 nights stay as th... Latest reply by Cor3
    Hi. We are running a 5-star airbnb accommodation but the value rating by my guests is very disappointing.We provide our guests with milk, sugar, high-quality tea and coffee; hairdryer; shampoo/conditioner, soap, shower gel, plenty of very expensive high-q... Latest reply by Lilly28
    Ok, shoppers, here's what I've recently discovered with regard to how IB (Instant Book) and the recent changes to the government ID requirements may have created a conflict in search results.I know some in the community think IB anathema, so for you good ... Latest reply by Jane491
    Hi Everyone, I'm curious to know how many hosts provide groceries; for example salt, pepper oil and so forth and what everyone is providing as a bare minimum and those of you that go above and beyond. Is there any real value in providing a fully kitted ki... Latest reply by Ilonka9
    Good day fellow hosts!I was informed today that airbnb will from now on only show profile pictures after a booking is confirmed.This prompted me to leave feedback in their help center, I'll paste it in below.I feel that airbnb has drifted enough from the ... Latest reply by Andre333
    Just mucking about on the internet before I do nightshift tonight and toying with the idea of listing on Expedia as well as Airbnb. Obviously there is a lot to think about before I actually do it, but just wondering if anyone else lists there as I have a...
    Hi, I'd like to check if others are seeing my listing - I'm close to Fleming St. and 22nd St., Vancouver, BC, Canada. I just recently changed my listing pricing and minimum 7 day stay and also special monthly pricing. However, I'm not able to find it when... Latest reply by Anna1967