What Hosts are saying

I manage 12 listings and I put in numbers before each one to make it easier for me to adjust prices horizontally.My listings showed like this on the multi-day calendar:1.2.3.4.5.etc. Now I recently grew up to 12 and this is how they show up:1.10.11.12.3.4<!-- --><!-- --><!-- -->... Latest reply by Dennis29
    I think the feedback system on Airbnb is very unfair. I have been running my accommodation for over 10 years with barely an issue. Personally I find most of my guests are 100% happy but don't necessarily leave feedback online - they had a lovely stay so... Latest reply by Ann306
    We just had a guest left a 3 star review because of our open space kitchen and living room.. This information is on the property description and can be seen in pictures. Also it was mentioned again when I suggested for him to hire a pool fence for the saf... Latest reply by Mike340
    I have a situation where I need to rent out part of my loft in two time slots/day. In other words, I can rent a morning slot: 9A-2P and another afternoon slot: 4P-9P. Should I create two listings for each slot? If so, can Airbnb sync these dates and tim... Latest reply by Bryan10
    I rent my place 49 Euro/night and my cleaning fee is 49 Euro. When I log out and search my listing on airbnb it shows 51 Euro/night and also cleaning fee is 51 Euro. My payout currency is Euro, and when I search, my currency is also Euro. So there should ... Latest reply by Burak13
    I just noticed that Booking.com calendar sync on airbnb misses the last day on all my bookings. We had to manually block the last day of each booking.com reservation, anyone alse noticed this problem? We also had a double booking the pther week as it didn... Latest reply by Yiannis12