What Hosts are saying

Good day all, I was reading the new Community Profile for Robin this month, and it made me think about the reasons we start to host, especially for those who host in our own homes. As these boards often document, our hosting journeys can be both rewardin... Latest reply by Fred13
    AbnB has just changed the Calendar page (5 May 2018) so that the ability to click on a guest booking and see all correspondance with that guest is no longer availalbe. Can anyone advise where to easily find that info?Examination of individual guest corr... Latest reply by Fred13
    Hi all, I understand that Airbnb releases the money to hosts 24 hours after the guest checks in. In my case, the only posibility to get the payment is through a direct payment to my account. However, every time they send me a payment, I get charged nearly... Latest reply by Letti0
    You know, life's funny. Last night I was dealing with my worst guest in the year that I've been hosting, who cancelled their 4 night reservation after only one night, demanding a full refund, claiming that the place was filthy, and stunk of cigarette smok... Latest reply by Helena157
    We have three rooms available and have priced our rooms per night. Airbnb does not seem to allow for individual rooms to be booked based on the individual price e.g. if three rooms are to be booked for a night, the overall price the guest pays appears to ... Latest reply by Marzena4