What Hosts are saying

Hi there! I've been co-hosting for my friend's studio apartment in the Lower East Side of Manhattan for the past four months now. I am a remote worker, so I have been able to manage all vital components of co-hosting: consistent and effective communicatio...
    I can't see my listing on the map and it doen't come up if I search for a place in my area?!? The Wild-de-go Crete Any guidence much appreciated. Latest reply by Marzena4
    I'm a full time guest, travelling the world, working from my laptop. I'm also co-hosting, helping my parents with a cottage on their farm. As a guest, my top advice for hosts is this - don't guess, be a guest! I notice a lot of comments here about havin... Latest reply by Moire0
    Hi,I noticed that my listing got "Top quality" sign which is good of course Is there a place we can see all of these signs ("Rare find" etc..) and how they're calculated? Also, on some searches it dispalys and on other not (for example different dates), l... Latest reply by Kathie10
    OMG I JUST NEED TO VENT!!!!!!! I rented the house to this younger couple, thank GOD i decided to driveby at night to my surprise there was a FULL BLOWN PARTY at least 40 people. I walked in, broken glass all over the garage a MESS, the tv broken! IT WAS H... Latest reply by Fred13
    used to be a huge bnb fan.. not any more. i leave with a word of caution for all other hosts; if it has not happened to you yet,, it will. but before i go any further.. let me start by telling you i am not a novice.. i have (had) been a bnb host now 4 yea... Latest reply by Linda108