What Hosts are saying

Is it in Airbnbs interest to keep driving down prices?I am often told on my calendar "Your property appeared in a search for these dates but people booked elsewhere for £10 per night cheaper" Why does Airbnb not tell us when the reverse is true? i.e. wh... Latest reply by Sarah977
    I had a unpleasant hosting experience recently. There were here a few issues but I addressed them asap, replaced the faulty item and visited on site also. I apologised to guest and offered a small small discount but they are aggravated because they want... Latest reply by Niala2
    Just received the host newsletter and was shocked to see a new option, "Show exact location" of my listings... and this option was TURNED ON by default. Ummmmmmmm NoooooooooooooooooI was able to turn this off, however, I noticed that the blue circle showi... Latest reply by Niel3
    Very upsetting how this is handled, I had been running my one and only Airbnb unit and having great success for about 3 months when I decided to try and add another home to Airbnb. I ended up having issues with the city and a neighbor that complained abou... Latest reply by Inna22
    New to the Comunity! My husband and I turned our Seattle upper floor duplex rental apartment to Airbnb last year in 2017. Steve always wanted to run the perfect hotel after years of traveling....we went into the project with a Plus attitude before any... Latest reply by Chad149