What Hosts are saying

We have 4 guests staying in a townhouse unit for 2 nights. We live offsite.Just before our guests arrrived late in the evening, we found and reported a water mains leak bubbling up in the street, near the property. We asked about the likely impact and wer... Latest reply by Sue-and-Andrew0
    Hi, we have recently accepted a reservation for next July - 9 months away. We have just realised that the guest has had a bad review and "not recommended". Is it ok for us to cancel the reservation? We have had a couple of bad experiences in the past a... Latest reply by Clare0
    Hi BNB friends, I am only 16 days old with AirBNB. I've had good success thus far, (several bookings) and was hoping to get thoughts on if/ when to adjust pricing after I'm more established. I've intentionally kept my rates as low as possible to attrac... Latest reply by Sue-and-Andrew0
    Entire appartment/house....This is mentioned as one of the requirements for being business travel ready .Yet it makes mention of not having pets live in the property..How can this be so if it is an entire house or appartment? That suggests that the host i... Latest reply by Marty1
    Hello thereI recently added a friend to cohost my property. He received the email and followed instructions but still has not received the confirmation code via text which was the option he chose. Can anyone shed light or assist me on this? Thanks for you...
    Well, I should have gone with my gut instinct, but I didn't. Now I'm stuck dealing with the type of guests we all hate. Last night I had a guest check in for a four night stay. They immediately started complaining about the smell of "cigarette" smoke in t... Latest reply by Ben205