What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, I'm here to tell you the story of my first landlord at airbnb. For the first time rented rooms to two boys from the Netherlands, because the rent, cleaning fees are actually not high, and the house is large, location is also very convenient, ... Latest reply by Huang2
    Hi, I wonder why the host does not have a verified Government ID shows up on the list. Did Airbnb have approved the host, that the host had been uploaded photo ID to Airbnb? I wonder will that be safe for the traveler to stay in a place that host does no... Latest reply by Marzena4
    Hi there,I had a client ask me to cancel dates which I did but I cannot seem to release the dates as available on my listing...Please Help!Milly Latest reply by Marzena4
    My listing is showing in the middle of the ocean, and I can't move the point on the map to the right place, nor zoom in or out. I tried on 4 different browsers, none of them worked. Any idea? Latest reply by Marzena4
    • Screen Shot 2017-12-04 at 12.10.13 AM.png
    I'd like to refer other hosts but want to know if they get some incentive so I can mention that....it's great that referring hosts get something but it would make more sense if REFERRED hosts got something for signing up and giving airbnb more business...... Latest reply by Alice-and-Jeff0
    We started hosting this past May, as an experiment. I was pretty sure it would turn out to be more hassle than it was worth. I had a lot of worries: What if guests are gross/horrible/scary/dishonest - What am I getting my family into? Will I constatntly h... Latest reply by Isabel203
    Hello,Last week I noticed that Airbnb introduced (or is testing with some of us) a new way of probably avoiding discrimination; the profile pictures are GONE from the user's profiles and are only available once you accept the bookings.All my inquiries and... Latest reply by Dominique281