What Hosts are saying

It has been more than a week that the system request am I the owner of this account? I really want to claim the rental that I earned from this website, how hard is the person in charge to unblock my request?
    I guess I hit the wrong buttons, and being a new host, am in need of help. I've lost the month of October from the calendar. When I try to access it, the reply comes back 'this data is unavailable, please refresh and try again'. I do that and get the same...
    I was sending a special offer to a guest, and the amounts come up, and they seem to be wrong, im guessing its about the currency. How do the guest pay less then what I earn. ?? ?? ? If this is a different currency they are showing they it should be stat... Latest reply by Alessandro19
    • Screen Shot 2017-04-28 at 9.51.05 PM.png
    I invited a friend that recently purchased a property in my neighborhood to host. He lives in another state so I offered him to be his co-host. I told him he would come across this message: "Want help hosting your space?You can invite a friend, neighbo... Latest reply by Christine503
    I co-host for the max amount of persons I can co-host for (currently Airbnb only allows one to co-host for 3 different hosts-would like to have a greater understanding as to why on that but that's another topic), and I'm wondering if I can be considered f... Latest reply by Gena1
    Hello,After lots of great experience with our guests and the services provided by AIRBNB we have now a very unfortunate case at hand.Our guest left the premises ca 2 hours after check-in as the property did not have air-conditioning. The property does no... Latest reply by David126
    I'm venting this morning all my peeves that have gotten to me and make me think twice if I'm going to continue with AIrbnb. So if you don't want to read my gripes, here's your warning -pass me by! I check sheets in the closet and for the second time in... Latest reply by Angela503