What Hosts are saying

I rent a whole house or two units with it. I was very happy to see the linking calendars feature however it does not see to work as intended (for me). I linked the two units to the house. When the house is booked, hte units are blocked- great! However, wh... Latest reply by Caroline903
    @Sarah related to me a very funny story about possums, and knickers! Possums are those things most of you think of as cute little furry creatures. Here is a possum in case any of you are in doubt...this one is trying to get to my evening meal! I told this... Latest reply by Robin4
    • CAM01846 (480x640).jpg
    • DSCN0045 b.jpg
    • IMG20170508143202 b.jpg
    Hello, A guest left a review says; the surrounding is dangerous and she is pointing out a desperate minority community lives in the town. Airbnb said they discussed a lot about this review between each other but they decided to keep the review. She is ... Latest reply by Taylan0
    I am in San Antonio, Texas and I am usually pretty full, but these last couple of months have been only half full. School started, summer over, so maybe that is why?Do I lower my rate even more than I already have to try and get more guests? Latest reply by Muhammad36
    Hello everyone, I hope you are all good. I'm sure many of you have noticed, I like to talk about the weather a lot, so I thought it was about time we have a discussion about this. Generally, when a guest comes to stay, one of their reasons for co... Latest reply by Norma3
    • Weather.jpg
    Καλησπέρα σε όλους, Λόγω ότι το ακίνητο ανήκει σε οικογενειακό πρόσωπο αλλά το διαχειρίζομαι εγώ (χωρίς μισθωτήριο)μου είπαν ότι το πιο εύκολο είναι να φτιάξω έναν νέο λογαριασμό στην Airbnb με τα δικά του στοιχεία,για να μην μπλέξουμε μετά με ΑΑΔΕ, μισθ...