What Hosts are saying

Hi there! I had a situation with a guestA young woman, who booked for 8th-9th August, misunderstood our check in times. We are available for checkin from 13pm and we are flexible with late check in because of typical flight delays. What she understood is ... Latest reply by Roberta2
    I canceled 1 reservation dating back in February 2017 for someone that had a reservation for July 2017 and due to that I have yet to been able to reach Superhost because that simple cancelation put me at 97% commitment rate and 98% is needed.Does anyone k... Latest reply by Mike359
    I am seeking advice for how to dry out shower curtains without taking them down. We have had a solid week of back to back guests. I normally schedule a day in between guests, but it has been really busy time of year so we are scheduling back to back while... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Hi !I am having problems requesting references from friends.I go to the reference section under PROFILE - edit profile, and then click onREFERENCESand the only button that shows is a facebook button requestthen when i send that to a friend, they are sayin... Latest reply by MaryEllen11
    I am not a host yet. I am looking into it though.Our house is much too big. We are able to make 3 units with private entrances and toilets, within the house.I read in Financial Times that hotels are lobbying to make it harder for Airbnb.I really do not w... Latest reply by Gabriele135
    I find out that I get requests from people that have no info or their profile is just empty. Is there a way that does not allow them to ask for reservation when they have no or very little info? Also some people have pictures of something else except them... Latest reply by Lilian20
    I'm still pondering if I should delve into letting a room in my house. What have people experienced starting up? I live alone and work during the week. Latest reply by Gary174
    Hi, Recently, I began wondering why I didn't get any inquiry or view. So I tested searching for my listing using the location and found out that my listing doesn't appear when selected dates are less than two weeks. So I checked the maximum stay under Tri... Latest reply by Marzena4