What Hosts are saying

Hi.I lost money this summer and declined whenever a male inquirer wanted my bedroom because my only female roommate did not want to share a bathroom with more than one male. I did change the ad to female only for the duration of her stay (all summer). ... Latest reply by Richard-and-Dee0
    HI would any of my co hosters in Spain like to swap for a vacation in 2018. I am open to March April or May. I have a 2 bed flat near Glasgow (Listing Title 2 bed flat Glasgow south with own door & garden)
    I am always amused by people's need for heating.In Seattle, our hot summer weather has been mercifully replaced with more typical warm days/cool evenings.I love our cooler evenings.Non-the-less, I see my guests got out the electric heater last night. I ha... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    Apologies this is likely a basic question but could not find the answer anywhere.As a host, when I review a guest, are they able to see it right away? Or only after they review me? I am wary of leaving them a not so positive review will influence their re... Latest reply by Farah1
    I just created a listing, and it appears on my desktop computer okay, but when I use a mobile device it says "listing nbo longer available". Is there a glitch or could I be inputting data the wrong way>
    I have a very tiny room with two fairly goodsized windows looking out to a nice back yard for my queen bed. I was wondering if I could put a double bed in there instead to make it a better fit . No one has put a bad review about the size of the room and t... Latest reply by Kristine40
    While checking my listing on the "Traveling" side I found an old listing which had not been deleted. It does not appear on my Airbnb app, so I do not know how to erace it. It wold not be too bad except for the fact that it list the price x day at€25, and ...
    Hello, I am wondering whether there is a way to change the payment method into traveling credits.I travel often and I use airbnb, at the same time I am a host myself, hence, it makes more sense for me to use some of the money I make as traveling credits.I... Latest reply by Hassan20