What Hosts are saying

Hi guys, I'm new to AirBnB and just received my first booking. The booking is from a female account, but the person writing intoduces as the females husband. At first, he said they will both be arriving, but now, with just a few days left before arrival, ... Latest reply by Andrea9
    Hi!! I have just become a host and I am meant to be listed, although if I sign out and search for a flat in my street on the dates I put it available it does not come up! What can I do? I have reviewed my calendar and there is no mistakes! Has this happen... Latest reply by Steve143
    Hello, my name is Leonor Roberto, and I am conducting an academic research that intends to understand the nature of customer brand engagement with tourism platforms, such as Airbnb. Once the members of this community match with the profile of customers th... Latest reply by 0kai0
    Hello What's the deal with posting same property more than once under same or different accounts?I am not talking about the double booking issues. Is it ok to post same property more than once?You can see the example herehttps://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1753...
    Hey guys, I just found an insurance policy that covers damages and the lowest deductible is $250. It's called Lemonade - if anyone has used this or have heard of this, please let me know! I just had a guest that caused over $1,000 in damages and despite ...
    I understand that airbnb blocks content (and attachments?) until a date has been sent, and then airbnb send contact info. And I think I understand why. That's ok. What I want to know is whether the blocking stops after the dates are set. Can I send the Ho... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0