What Hosts are saying

Please may someone help me. Ive listed and the location says South Africa instead of where in SA we are so when guests search for the area we are in Hartbeespoort they cant find us. Ive tried editing the guest resources but the edit button isnt available ... Latest reply by Jenny136
    Hello. We are new hosts so I have a question. I agreed with the guest to change a reservation. The guest changed it and the difference in price is around 100 euros. Airbnb put a note that we sent a request for changing of reservation and that they are goi... Latest reply by Tajana2
    Hi all,Yesterday, a guy asked me if my rooms were available for a couple of days but he didn't book right away (whereas he could see that it was available). Before I answered his question, somebody booked one of the two nights and actually paid. Is it pos... Latest reply by Bob-and-Chie0
    Hello. In 2 days I've had two requests in which the message says saying nothing but "visiting friends." Just those 2 words, exaclty the same. One was for only 1 night and the other for 2 nights, both last minute requests - one for the following day and ... Latest reply by Jo158
    Hi all I'm wondering if anyone can give me some pointers here. I have been hosting for 1 year and most guests have been pleased with my place. Its definitely an older place hence the price is cheaper and I have all the photos to show. I had a family staye... Latest reply by Welcome0