What Hosts are saying

Hi, Sorry, I just wanted to get this off my chest. We've been hosting for about 3 months now and we've received all 5 star reviews from about 20 reviews until the last week. Last week some people stayed for a night, their van broke down on the way, my wi... Latest reply by Kenneth18
    I have had a guest cancel after being in my property of 2 days and simply leave. No comunication with me and nothing from airbnb until I receievd an email from airbnb about 20 minutes after trhey had gone. I called airbnb to be total that I will only be g... Latest reply by Helen3
    Jag bor i Sverigr. Har SEK konto. Hur ska jag göra så jag eller gästen inte åker på valutaväxling?
    I have just lost my super host status and I feel very upset about it.I know that you are supposed to host 10 guests in the period ,I have only hosted 2 recently but that was for a total of 36 days ?????Thats 36 days of constant hosting and meeting the gue... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    I have a few requests from guests who have 0 review. Is it not recommended to approve these requests? If so, how do you usually reject these guests? Thanks,Eva Latest reply by Eva268
    I'm suggesting Airbnb to colaborate with the local- country institutions- and also to include a ratting for the propietors that pay the taxes in each country. As your quality ratting, have you tried to developp an index where you show the hosts, the propi...
    I just discovered this, and I am using it on Facebook, and friends of mine are sharing it. Now that is an effective marketing tool offered by Airbnb! Not sure anymore how I actually got there, I think you can find it by editing your profile, somewhere in ... Latest reply by Mary348