What Hosts are saying

FAQ

Would it be weird if we posted a guest FAQ to host in the home? We attract a lot of Aribnb newbies and they seem to always have the same questions or suggestions. The things they typically ask or suggest are already addressed in the listing itself. As mos... Latest reply by Letti0
    I just lost my over 2-year Superhost status because due to new local zoning, I can now only host long-term. And though my place has been booked solid ( 3 separate "trips") since January, and my overall rating is 5.0 (see below), they revokes my Superho... Latest reply by Huma0
    So, last night, I came home from walking my dog, and noticed my guest was watching the same program on TV he had been watching the previous few nights. I made a comment about not knowing that this particular show being on every night. His response was "... Latest reply by Francisca16
    Hey community! We were notified about 10 days ago that we reached "superhost" status, but it doesn't show on our profile yet (the little yellow/red badge). Do we need to do something, or just keep waiting? Thanks! Jay & Bekky Latest reply by Robin4
    I'm a superhost and don't know what to do if number of guests exceeds house capacity. I manage other's people properties and the ONLY request they made is to respect the house capacity...Cancelling reservation will stop my superhost benefits... and not ca... Latest reply by John1080
    I manage a b&b with 5 rooms and an apartment. They are currently on 3 websites, but I'd like to increase their presence online.What channel manager do you recommend? Latest reply by Peter1221
    Hi all! Anyone have a place in the Charlevoix area, that would be interested in swapping? My place is in Prince Edward Cointy, Ontario. I would be looking for 3-4 nights, starting on or around Sunday, November 4th. In return, you are welcome to use your ...
    I'm new. I cancelled my first reservation because I accidentally listed my property (without blocking out dates) before I was ready and then took an automatic booking 76 days in advance. I cancelled the booking within minutes of it being taken and I am no... Latest reply by Helen427