What Hosts are saying

Hello, I am hosting an Airbnb meetup at my home to discuss a soon to be Airbnb crackdown from New Castle County code enforcers. To join, please visit the link below. The meeting will be held on Monday, October 22nd at my home. https://www.meetup.com/New-C...
    Oh I love spring, while you lot north of the equator get ready to shiver through another savage winter, we are starting to see the first few examples of those lovely days and nights to come!Today was 27c, tomorrow it will be 29c. We had a bit of rain over... Latest reply by Cathie19
    • ca re spring harvest copy-800x800 c.jpg
    We have two listings in Hurstpierpoint near Brighton UK, we are fifty bookings in after a five month period so I thought it would be a good time to reflect!!!!!! PRO'S1. Good exposure internationally for very little expense.2. Always paid on time without ... Latest reply by Luiz80
    Hello everyone! I have a guest that is interested in renting for about 3-4 months. She is requesting that she pay monthly though. From my experience having been hosting for about 5 months on Airbnb, a guests payment option is something that I cannot co... Latest reply by Gillian19
    Hey guys, hosting for quite a few months now and enjoying it mostly. A couple poor experiences, and 1 outlier bad review, but managed to grind and get myself back up to standard. On October 1st, I had met superhost requirements, 4.8 exactly, no cancellati... Latest reply by James812