What Hosts are saying

I've had a few inquiries lately asking if I can offer a discounted price. I already have discounts for weekly/monthly bookings. And my price is typically 10 percent cheaper than any other listing in my region. How can I help convince my guests that they'r... Latest reply by Gina32
    Guest wants to book my apartment for 3 days, this weekend. She cannot get onto the internet to book my place, so she called me. I told her I would block off the dates and she would call me in the morning about my progress to book my place in her name. ... Latest reply by Linda108
    Hi just tring to find out why my bookings over November ,December and January give a price for the month for one guest at R46.00 per night ,but when you put two guests in it gives the right amount of R850.00 per night. All the other months are fine. This ... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hi, I have just made my first listing, but live 7 hrs away from my property! I want to maximise my booking potential but can only get a cleaner Monday, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Any suggestions on how I can manage my calender? I have it on request only but... Latest reply by Tim209
    airbnb contacted me and said that my guests had written a review and that in order for me to see the review, I should write a review about the guests. So I did. Great guests btw.However, when I click to see the review they left me it isnt there and it is ... Latest reply by Marit-Anne0
    Hello, I wonder if anybody faces the same problem. Since the end of June 2017 I already hosted four times but I didn't recieve any money, although payment methods are ok. Last year I was hosting the same way and it was never late to complete transactions.... Latest reply by Anna780
    Hi,I see some significant differences between the amount that was issued to my account by airbnb, and the actual amount that was recieved in the bank.it moves between 5%-15%, this is huge money... My account is in israeli-shekels and airbnb issues the pa... Latest reply by Shiko0