What Hosts are saying

Hi Airbnb Hosts,I need help...my guest checked in on the 26th of May. He is supposed to check out on the 2nd of June. Today, on the 31st May, he wants to amend his booking and add another guest and also check out a day earlier. I tried to help him alter h... Latest reply by Andrea9
    I've just been charged an additional transaction fee. No explanation as to why. Our room costs 54 Euros, we pay 2 euros to airbnb eachb time someone rents our room. Fair enough. We let a room for two nights and every time we receive 104 euros in our paypa... Latest reply by Farah1
    Hi there, Looking to get feedback from Airbnb on what happened with a guest request that did not allow me to message her when her request came in. It then timed out and showed as cancelled. This shows poorly on me, but I was unable to accept because there...
    Hello Community! I am looking to start hosting experiences in Chicago and was hoping to be able to speak with someone at Airbnb about the application process and launch timeline. I am a home host myself and have already completed my exerience host applic... Latest reply by Bresshenda0
    Dear hosting community So I listed my place a couple of months ago and it's been very successful. I listed it for a high base price at first, realised we needed to fill it up and get more reviews, so have lowered it since then. In that initial window it ... Latest reply by Robin4
    I have two rooms available separately and a guest in one of the rooms that isn't acting inappropriately.After arriving they have left common area's (kitchen,dining room and lounge) uncleaned after use for 3 days, so my other guests couldn't use these ares... Latest reply by Ivo30
    The guest had paid my son the extra $20 they owed and I did not know it. How can I cancel a request I made for money? I don't want it to effect their rating. Latest reply by Sora0