What Hosts are saying

I am tired of lies from guests...and Airbnb refusing to police reviews! I want to stop giving public reviews...and, give only private reviews. Reviews are subjective...they truly do not have value! If I do not write a review...is the guest review posted? Latest reply by Helen3
    Hello, a guest arrived yesterday afternoon. She booked the master suite (bedroom and bathroom). Our listing says we have two pet bunnies and that guest should not interact with them without our permission and supervision). The guest offered to care for bu... Latest reply by Lois-and-Darryl0
    i got the email from airbnb saying funds were transferred, but i did not receive the money from the guest, how do i go about it? i cannot find a contact email to send this simple request to airbnb!!! Latest reply by Kim278
    Hi Family, Just wondering does anyone know if I'm becoming the primary host while co-hosting my friends place. Do the reviews still go on his listing and his profile or do they go on my profile? Thanks Orion Latest reply by Steve143
    If youve ever tried to remove a bad review from a guest its almost impossible. ie A guest tries to cancel booking midway through then realise they have to pay and then start suddenly discovering problems.Problems that didnt exist only the day before when ... Latest reply by David126
    Hello Everyone, So here is how everything started. My listing is three bedrooms, three bathrooms and up to 6 guests can book the property. I only rent to a group at a time. My listing also states that the home has a kitchen and basic appliances, the hom... Latest reply by Yaneisy1
    Hi everyone thanks so much for your shared efforts in here. I wish to display my house location which up until now I have as private, displayed only to guests who book. But I dont see anywhere to reverse this please? Thank you Ruth Latest reply by Irma29
    Last night I received an e-mail that appeared to be from Airbnb that read:Get in touch with HannahYour guest, •guest•, hasn’t been able to check in at ••••.In time-sensitive situations like this one, our Guest Refund Policy allows guests to cancel for a f... Latest reply by Lorraine65