What Hosts are saying

I have accommodated quite a few postgrad international uni students through Air and done very well by them. I decided to try direct booking with overseas postgrads using the same parameters as Air (same description, rules, terms) and they all signed off o... Latest reply by Jessica-and-Henry0
    First off, I have been hosting and traveling with AirBnB for 4 years now. I feel like I have been really lucky and had some truely great experiences. Then of course comes that one guest. She booked the space for one night for herself. At the last minu... Latest reply by Paul154
    Hello everyone! I am a superhost and co-host based in Manchester, I provide complete co-hosting services to other apartments through Airbnb platform. As a housewife, I am extremely flexible with time and available 24/7 for any enquiries from the guests an... Latest reply by Mia93
    Hi I have a bit of a problem here... I think.... my guest didn't come back last night, he left in the city with my bike and I haven't seen him since... Sent messages through airbnb, no response. Tried to call him on the phone, no response... Just sent a m... Latest reply by Maaike0
    Hello fellow members, I am a new host with airbnb. I got my first reservation for Sep2-Sep30. The guest messaged me through airbnb asking if I could let him start sooner? Based on other suggestions I had set up the maximum number of days for a re... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    It happened to me, luckily not often,to have guests that kept saying that everything was good, either fantastic, during their stay, and then they come out with bad reviews after the stay. I don't know if that happened to you but it is extremely frustratin... Latest reply by Maddalena0
    I recently got a cancellation, followed by a email from Airbnb offering to help me rebook those days by putting those dates on sale. They said they would automatically send an email to anyone who browsed my listing for those dates with a special offer of... Latest reply by Jonathan416
    Hi all - I'm new to Airbnb and I have 3 properties listed that are located next to each other. On my old website platform (Bookabach, which is now the most horrible HomeAway hence I no longer use it) I could add bookings and send a request for payment etc... Latest reply by Ana1136
    I’m brand new to hosting, so I don’t think I handled this very effectively, but.. I had a booking made by a guy, which I didn’t realise was actually on behalf of another elderly couple. No big deal at all, that’s happened before so that was ok. He, and ... Latest reply by Crystal144
    So I was changing a few things in my listing today and scooting right along when I keep having to close the annoying suggestion of upgrading my photos for my only listing. I don’t want professional photos. I’m booked pretty solid and will be delisting soo... Latest reply by Ava30