What Hosts are saying

I have an apartment that is about 10 minutes away from my home. I'm looking for any tips that make adding those special touches a little easier. When I first started, I would leave muffins and water bottles for my guests, but it became hard to manage for ... Latest reply by Emilia42
    I came across a rental property recently that was on facebook. It had nice photos, and linnked to airbnb. The host was running a contest and picked someone from their "comments" to give a weekend getaway to. Has anyone tried this, and with what success? I... Latest reply by Sheila187
    How is the Review rate tracked listed under the Superhost Qualifications? What is it?How is it measured or reflected? Found: Dashboard>Stats>Standards> Super host requirements > Review rate 50%. Ours has always been at 0%......It hasn't changed at all in ... Latest reply by Greg-And-Melinda0
    • Screen Shot 2017-05-17 at 2.01.32 PM.png
    Forgive me if this has been mentioned before, as I've never hosted. I am still weighing a couple of options. Right now, I have two potential bedrooms that I could rent out. In the first room, I'm putting a full-sized bed with a memory foam mattress. The s... Latest reply by Brandon195
    good day, i would like to know if there is a way of finding my customers ID or Passport Number taking in consideration that i can not communicate with them, and they already checked out.This info is needed for my income tax return statement. Latest reply by Ana1136
    I've been hosting AirBnB now for the better part of a year and have generally not had any issues. I recently had a guest book a single private bedroom in my 2 bedroom apartment. I wasn't home for the duration of the stay, but after returning home 2 days a... Latest reply by Allison2