What Hosts are saying

I just hosted a group of guest with infants. there are some horrible things happening. I listed a few things:1.messy house, put all the bedsheets...on the floor...Oreos, food inside the bedsheets.2.move all my furnitures from room to room 3.garbage everyw... Latest reply by Linda108
    he wants to stay tomorrow for 2 nights, i ask him to boook via airbnb but he says he cant scan his passport. i don't think i ask for passport verification. Can i tell him just to turn up tomorrow, i am a registered bnb elsewhere but am unsure how airbnb w... Latest reply by Lesley65
    Hi, Airbnb emails me every now and then suggesting me to set a 10% discount on selected dates. I'd like to try it out but I can't find any button/way to do it. Any advice? Many thanks. Max Latest reply by Clare0
    Shouldn't Airbnb require guests to post their pictures? Isn't this a safety issue just like the verifications? I'm tired of getting pics of dogs and scenery Latest reply by Sara350
    I love the feature where a host can add notes to blocked days. However I wish I could see those notes on the visual calendar versus having to click into the calendar. Alternatively if I could upload a photo of my family then I would easily know the reaso...
    Dear Airbnb Community Forum, I just wanted to hear your thoughts on a personal side project of mine called Bedaboo. Bedaboo was born over a cup of Earl Grey tea at a Host’s kitchen table, which she had kindly sourced for us, while we were traveling throug... Latest reply by Sam7
    Bnb's system seems to have a bug. I have a reservation from the 17th of abril to the 22. Then this morning I get a request from the 13th to the 17th. I was surprised it went through and I had to tell the guest it wasn't available. Worried something wa... Latest reply by Azul0
    Traditional lock with a key (Add a comment in the thread!) Keypad (Add a comment in the thread!) Smart lock-requires an app/smartphone (Add a comment in the thread!) FOB (Add a comment in the thread!) Other (Add a comment in the thread!) https://docs.goo... Latest reply by Eileen0