What Hosts are saying

Hello Airbnb Host Community, I am having trouble finding the necessary information for my taxes in relation to airbnb. I never received a 1099 and I'm wondering how I can aquire the needed information, including: the airbnb address, federal tax ID#, etc..... Latest reply by Suzette6
    I opened the AirBnB phone app today to check on the "stats" section and literally watched as the previous total "views" were updated with a blink of the screen from 126 to 99 for the month of December...I have never seen this happen before. How can the "... Latest reply by Colleen47
    Hello, I have pricing set for nightly rates, weekend rates and weekly rates. I am used to also setting rates for more than 2 nights (eg 2-4 nights) and midweek rates (Sunday to Thursday) on another holiday accommodation site. This works very well and e... Latest reply by Hilary-And-Ed0
    I have had my property listed on Airbnb for a while now.... usually take reservations on another site. I know that at some point I added my info for tax collection as I am in Pennsylvania in the US. We finally had our first Airbnb guest and for the life... Latest reply by Margaret152
    The first six photos of your listing are super important. Remember your listing page highlights the first 6 photos. The first one is on top and the next 5 as a collage. Show different parts of your home to entice your guests to dig further into your photo... Latest reply by Pasek0
    • evelandbnb.com
    Hi I had someone else take care of the airbnb (long story) and they did the ID verification, now I took over the page since it is my house (as I said, long story), and I want to add my ID but I cant find anything about the subject.Does anyone know how to ... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0
    Hi! I'm a new host and I'm not feeling comfortable with a situation: I've pre-appoved a profile called "Lilian" but the reservation was made by a profile called "Danilo", who says he is Lilian's husband. How is this possible? Should I worry? Thank you!! P... Latest reply by Tim-and-Holly0