What Hosts are saying

It's weird that my Air BnB guests opened a bank account with my address, right? It's totally reasonable for me to have asked them to cancel it/take my address off their account? They are only staying with me for a week and a half. Latest reply by Rachael26
    Hi,Since couple of months my listing is not acknowledged.Can someone help / teach me in getting this boosted. My listing url ishttps://www.airbnb.co.in/rooms/770870 Please help. regardsNeeta Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Heads up on a change that Airbnb just made in our listings: they changed the sub categories of our listings in order to make them more specific, as Lizzie also announced on the April newsletter.1.) Unfortunately the changes they made and applied to each l... Latest reply by Rachael26
    I just had a potential guest contact me to ask why in my the ad the price is listed as $89 but on the payment information it says $97. The nights the guest want are $94 and $97. My nightly rates vary from night to night so why is Airbnb putting $89 on my ... Latest reply by Zeb0
    Hey all, Not sure how but I suddenly have a reservation in my calendar (pending for tenant verification). I never accepted it and actually have zero history of anything with this potential tenant (and her party of 5), having no idea who they are. I have a... Latest reply by Jason123
    I keep a well-stocked medicine cabinet in my guest bathroom. I have aspirin, ibuprofen, night-time sleep aid, anti-diarrheal, bandages, and anti-bacterial. After my most recent guest, I considered an item I hadn't thought of before. During my cleaning pro... Latest reply by Robin129
    Today I had a reservation for a guest that was supposed to check-in this afternoon. The room was ready and I was here waiting to meet the him. He said there was a possibility he wouldn't be able to arrive today but didn't ask for a change or contact me ... Latest reply by Zacharias0