What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, I am an apartment host on Air BnB, but I've recently discovered the wonderful classes Air Bnb is offering. I'm actually taking a leather workshop while in Paris this summer. But I'm also interested in hosting a class through Air Bnb. Does any...
    Hello all,Maybe I'm being super slow on this news but I have recently noticed that hotels are now openly welcomed on Airbnb, they used to sneak in but now you even have the option to choose from "professional" options such as B&B, Hotels, Suites + more...... Latest reply by Branka-and-Silvia0
    Hello all, How's it going? Hey, I need advice. I have had just an alteration request that changes a booking from a 3 night stay to just 1. We have a minimum of 3 nights due to the expense that implicates each stay in our place. I have not accepted the re... Latest reply by Rachael26
    I had a guest that made me consider never hosting again. I gave them a bad review, but is there somewhere else I can report them to Airbnb? They left a single razor blade in the bathroom (looked like it was used for drugs) and a needle in the pillow case... Latest reply by Gerry-And-Rashid0
    Had well over 100 Airbnb login notifications. Anyone else have this problem last night. My phone kept dinging for hour. I called the help line and it kept me on hold for over an hour. This girl is not very happy right now. Latest reply by Sandra431
    I am an Owner of a property in Malta and I live in France. I appointed a property manager in Malta to handle the Primary hosting.However, since the Property manager is listed as the Admin and I am listed as a co-host my the problem is that I cannot see t...
    We have experienced our first strange booking. A young single woman booked in for 3 nights supposedly with her brother. She arrived with a female friend but no luggage and a male arrived later and separately, also without luggage. Over the time theynwe... Latest reply by David126