Hey Everyone! Looking forward to connecting with fellow Hosts! - Listing feedback

Answered!
Raila4
Level 2
Mumbai, India

Hey Everyone! Looking forward to connecting with fellow Hosts! - Listing feedback

Hi everyone, My name is Raila. I just listed my first property on Airbnb and I look forward to the great success many of you have had! I would appreciate any advice or suggestions on my listing. I would like to connect with many of you, feel free to send me a message or add me to any threads on the community! Thank you all! 

Top Answer
Karishma14
Level 3
Mumbai, India

Hi Raila,

Congratulations on your new listing! I’m a new host too, based in Mumbai. Your property looks great, but you might want to consider adding more amenities to attract guests. I also noticed that the description is a bit confusing—it mentions 1 bedroom, 1 private bathroom, and 16 beds, but the photos don't clearly reflect this. Clarifying these details could help improve your listing.

All the best!

View Top Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Karishma14
Level 3
Mumbai, India

Hi Raila,

Congratulations on your new listing! I’m a new host too, based in Mumbai. Your property looks great, but you might want to consider adding more amenities to attract guests. I also noticed that the description is a bit confusing—it mentions 1 bedroom, 1 private bathroom, and 16 beds, but the photos don't clearly reflect this. Clarifying these details could help improve your listing.

All the best!

Hey Karishma,

Thanx for the consideration, i am glad that you noticed the same .

I am trying to change the same since i have listed my property but i am unable to do so .

Only one way i could see to change it is to specifically post every room pictures .

Could you please help me with any other option from where can change this specifications.

My property has 8 rooms from which 6 are queen size beds room and 2 bunk bed rooms.

Hey @Raila4 , welcome to the Airbnb community! :tada:
It's super exciting that you've just listed your first property—I remember that feeling when I first started too! I'll share few tips that might help:
Make sure your photos are top-notch. Bright, high-quality images can make a huge difference in catching a guest's eye. If you haven't already, consider hiring a professional or at least using natural light to show off your space.
It's important to be clear and detailed in your listing description. Highlight the unique features of your place and what makes it stand out. Also, mention anything local that might attract guests, like nearby attractions or restaurants. Also check out what similar listings in your area are charging. It's a good idea to start a bit lower to get some initial bookings and reviews, then adjust as you go.
Lastly a quick and friendly communication is key. Make sure to respond to inquiries promptly and be as helpful as possible—guests really appreciate that.
Feel free to share your listing here or send it over if you'd like more specific feedback! And don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or just want to chat about hosting—this community is full of experienced hosts ready to help.