I'm a seasoned Airbnb Superhost offering my mentor services to other host in need of getting their Airbnb five-star ready for guests!

Lauren2648
Level 2
Austin, TX

I'm a seasoned Airbnb Superhost offering my mentor services to other host in need of getting their Airbnb five-star ready for guests!

I've been an Airbnb Superhost and coach for the last 3 years and always willing to share my hosting tips and tricks to help other aspiring Airbnb host achieving Superhost status in only a few short months and receive 5-Star reviews after every guests -- it's really NOT that difficult! 

You can book a 1:1 coaching call with me AND/OR sign up for an Airbnb listing audit as well --  I will review your entire listing and make new suggestions for the title, description, pictures, and so much more. With my help you'll get booked in no time!

I can't post the links directly on here for Airbnb policy, but below is what I offer -- please feel free to message me for more info and help!

Airbnb Audit

Airbnb Coaching

Airbnb Message & Hosting Guidebook Templates 

Thanks and Happy Hosting 

2 Replies 2
Mike-And-Jane0
Top Contributor
England, United Kingdom

@Lauren2648 There is also a 'no advertising' policy so you really shouldn't be posting at all.

Anyway I shall ignore that for the moment and advertise the Community Centre services which include all of those in your post from seasoned hosts with one huge difference _ We don't charge a penny (or a cent or a euro or any other currency).

Ok thanks for sharing. Wasn’t telling you to buy for me. It’s just an option. I can always Google and go on the communities for free too. That’s totally fine

Some people just want one on one help, that’s all 😁