What Hosts are saying

The new AirB policy of limiting reviews of Stays has a very dampening affect of the community needs for guests. I suggest that reviews be allowed which are at least 5 times longer than currently so that patrons can post helpful information. Latest reply by Mark4445
    UNBELIEVABLY FRUSTRATING!!!I was on a chat and was supposed to be a 1-2 minute chat, and I've been waiting 1/2 hour and still no reply. Literally, WTF. How does a company this successful still manage to have absolutely the poorest customer service??? I... Latest reply by Breanna
    I will never be able to forget this guest because this guest was a very greedy and stingy person. I even gave a room and did not get any money, this is a complete lie. I don't want to work with this kind of booking guest..I am very fed up with such guests... Latest reply by Breanna
    Can anyone please explain how requiring hosts to have a portrait photograph and written profile but not requiring this of guests when making a booking is not discriminating against hosts? Personally I don’t have a problem having this in my host profile, I... Latest reply by Scarlet95
    I'm on Airbnb for a little over a year. The first few months were great bookings and I became a super host very quick. But now it's very slow, for several month I had no bookings. And for now in the high season it's very discouraging, I only got a booking... Latest reply by Sunny273
    Why are Airbnb so evasive? The so called support, stick to a script and will not transfer you to a manager, they won't give you the head office phone number nor its address. It cost me a lot of money speaking to their US support because the UK support is ... Latest reply by Scarlet95
    Hello AirBNB Community, I am a newbie here and i am gathering information and experiences that may help me in the future when i open as a host. I let a so called friend live in my home for a short time, she knew i would be asking her to leave, due to ope... Latest reply by Helen3