What Hosts are saying

When long term hosting with the lowest rate possible, do you recommend resupplying things like shampoo, tissue, dish soap, laundry etc? These things have not been requested when I've asked if anything was needed. Latest reply by Sarah977
    I didn't see this one coming. Guest had 5, 5* reviews. He was thorough and pleasant in communication before and during stay. Easy going over the two night stay. Said "I'll look after your house as if it were my own!" Bless him, but I should have asked wha... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    On the day they checked in when I said I was just down the road if they needed anything and they asked where exactly. I texted during their stay to make sure all was fine and they said it was. Then they showed up at 8am at my house on the morning of check... Latest reply by Sarah977
    Hello! A few days ago I booked a room for a month, while looking for a definitive place to move. I found a place to lease and decided to move in with only one week remaining of my stay at the Arbnd, a week after I finished my stay, my Host contacted me s... Latest reply by John1301
    Hi Jenny who stayed in my place on 30-31 January has left a dishonest review on my review page which affecting our potential guest and it look so bad on my profile. All the point she has mentioned are not true and she has made a false allegation against m... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Every time I have a large group, (more then 16) I personally need to figure out the math and deal with the guest. Which I feel is a waste of time when the guest could have just made the booking for the correct amount of guest at the correct amount of pay....
    Hi! I'm new to hosting, we're on our 5th guest right now so I was hoping for some advice. We had our first family with children stay, a 4 year old, a 2 year old and a 4 month old. We knew kids would be messier but I'm just wondering what people consi... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    [Update Feb 19th, 2020] This thread has now been closed in line with the Community Center Guidelines. ******************************* Hi guys. I'm writing this as recently I've had some unusual experiences with Chinese guests. I am based in th... Latest reply by Lizzie