What Hosts are saying

Hi I had several situations over the past 2 month where guests made several different issues at my listings and after it leaving bad reviews that destroyed my ranking. First was a guest that booked for friends of his friend without letting me know they h... Latest reply by Trevor243
    Is anyone else having difficulties with Airbnb not removing unfair, slanderous reviews made by guests that are unhappy with pricing after their visit. my guests are always satisfied with the house but do not want to pay a 50 dollar dog cleaning fee..my ni... Latest reply by Ian-And-Anne-Marie0
    **** "terrible personality n big liar". pls be aware!!!!! He booked a camping accommodation with my place without read my adv carefully, only read the price is cheap n meet his budget. Then after stayed 1 night, had shower n used my facilities then lef... Latest reply by Sarah977
    It does not happen often, but I have two cases so far that ask for a refund while they shouldn't. One case claimed unclean room, and they disappeared and asked for a refund before I can even address any issue. They didn't have any prior review and joine... Latest reply by Anonymous